This metabolic panel comprehensive test is a screening tool that includes 14 tests that evaluate your liver, kidneys, and more to provide a picture of your overall health.
General Health, Liver Disease, Kidney Disease, Metabolism Health
- Fasting Glucose
- Total Protein
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- eGFR (estimated glomerular filtration rate)
Calculated: BUN/Creatinine Ratio, Albumin to total Globulin. eGFR calculation is factored from your serum creatinine level, age, race, and gender, and used to determine your level of kidney function.