Your metabolism holds the key to your health. What is a comprehensive metabolic panel? What does a comprehensive metabolic panel test for? Liver diseases and Kidney function.
General Health, Liver Disease, Kidney Disease, Metabolism Health
- Fasting Glucose
- Total Protein
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- eGFR (estimated glomerular filtration rate)
Calculated: BUN/Creatinine Ratio, Albumin to total Globulin. eGFR calculation is factored from your serum creatinine level, age, race, and gender, and used to determine your level of kidney function.