Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Blood Test Panel
Aids in the diagnosis of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and the differential diagnosis of Crohn's disease (CD) and ulcerative colitis (UC); prognostic aid for clinical management of patients with CD.
Digestive Disease, Autoimmune, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Crohn's disease (CD), ulcerative colitis (UC)
- anti-Saccharomyces cerevisiae antibodies (gASCA)
- Antichitobioside carbohydrate antibodies (ACCA)
- antilaminaribioside carbohydrate antibodies (ALCA)
- antimannobioside carbohydrate antibodies (AMCA)
- atypical perinuclear antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (pANCA)